- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Acupuncture Therapeutics1224 East Green St. #100
Pasadena, California 91106626-755-6260
Opening HoursMon8.30am - 3pmTue8.30am - 7pmThu8.30am - 7pmFri8.30am - 2pmSat9am - 2pmHours subject to change
Katarina Ryan is a highly knowledgeable and experienced acupuncturist. She made me feel instantly comfortable and safe in my treatment and really listens to my issues and concerns. And she works in a very complementary way with the other treatments I’m getting for my condition.
Dr. Ryan is truly amazing! I have received a couple of acupuncture treatments from her and am already feeling better. She is highly knowledgeable and adept in her work. Dr. Ryan did acupuncture for the chronic tension in my neck and shoulders and within one session, i felt an immediate... Read more »
First time experiencing Acupuncture and in just a few weeks it has worked wonders on a shoulder problem that I had been trying to address for a very long time. Katarina is very professional and even with all of the covid issues I felt very comfortable being in the office... Read more »
Some history on me. I have severe anxiety and terrible neck to arm pain from working and stress. It got to the point where I could barely move my head. Massages and chiropractors helped a little but not much. When I met Katarina I was at an all time low.... Read more »
The first time I went to Katrina for facial acupuncture to get a little lift. I must admit I was a little skeptical. It does work. My skin was smoother and more supple and my jowls had a little lift to them. Katrina is professional and caring. I highly recommend... Read more »
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Sign up for our mailing list.